Microarray Analysis Support.
Our Microarray services includes
- RNA isolation and QC
- Target labeling, hybridization, signal detection and data analysis (CGH)
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH)
- Location Analysis (ChIP-on-chip)
- miRNA Profiling
Microarray Data Analysis
We provide all microarray platforms supported Agilent, Affymetrix, and Illumina. Our Data analysis includes
- Data quality assessment.
- Data normalization (RMA, MAS5, loess).
- Differential gene expression analysis, including pie charts and clusters, reporting of observations for CGH & CNV arrays.
- Enrichment analysis for chip samples, miRNA detected in easily variable spread sheets.
- Determination of differential gene expression by ANOVA and fold change.
- Clustering Analysis (Hierarchical, K-means, Self Organized Maps, etc.)
- Function and Pathway analysis for statistically significant genes.
- Pathway Enrichment Analysis, Gene Ontology Enrichment Analysis, MetaCore Network Analysis.
Custom Expression Array Analysis
Custom Expression Array Analysis enhanced understanding of the biological implications of their study. Custom analysis may include.
- Gene expression and genotyping arrays for plant, animal and microbial genomes.
- Including whole-transcript expression, exon analysis, ChIP-on-chip, transcript mapping, SNP discovery, 3' expression, resequencing, and whole-genome genotyping.
- Advanced Biological Interpretation
Eminent Bioscience will support our client for Microarray Data/Next Generation sequencing data/SNP data/ Genome/Gene sequence data to Public repositories such as NCBI/EMBL/SRA/ENA/DRA etc. We also support our client for Data analysis, Research Methodology/Results and discussion andPublication of research paper in International Journals.